How To Invest
How To Invest
In order to join the Fund, complete the following steps:
- Carefully review the Information Statement.
- Download and complete the New Investor Application form (available in our Forms & Documents section) and have it signed by the appropriate individuals.
- Complete a W-9 form (available in our Forms & Documents section) to open the initial account with the Fund.
- Resolution: Adopt a resolution to join the Fund. To download a Sample Resolution that has been used as a model by most Investors, see the Forms & Documents section.
- Send the completed documents (New Investor Application form, W-9 form and Resolution) to the Fund either by fax to (888) 535-0120 or mail P.O. Box 11760, Harrisburg, PA 17108-1760.
Individually Managed Portfolios
Investors may also open an individually managed portfolio through a separate agreement with MAGIC’s Investment Adviser, PFMAM. The Individual Account Investment Advisory Agreement is available in our Forms section or upon request by calling PFMAM at 1-800-731-7150. With an individually managed portfolio, the Investment Adviser will arrange for the purchase of investments tailored to meet the Investor’s liquidity needs or specific draw schedule. Investment purchases are determined by the Investor’s investment policy or bond documents.
Please enter your color in the box below for the top navigation bar and side navigation bar. Make sure there are no extra spaces in the box below:
Please enter your color in the box below for the login button and top left icon. Please make sure there are no extra spaces in the box:
Please enter your font style below in the box.
*Make sure there are no extra spaces in the box and do not delete the box:
This information is for institutional investor use only, not for further distribution to retail investors, and does not represent an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any fund or other security. Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses before investing in any of the Fund's portfolios. This and other information about the Fund's portfolios is available in the Fund's current Information Statement, which should be read carefully before investing. A copy of the Fund's Information Statement may be obtained by calling 1-800-731-7150 or is available on the Fund's website at www.magicfund.org. While the MAGIC Portfolio seeks to maintain a stable net asset value of $1.00 per share and the MAGIC Term Portfolio seeks to achieve a net asset value of $1.00 per share at the stated maturity, it is possible to lose money investing in the Fund. An investment in the Fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. Shares of the Fund's portfolios are distributed by PFM Fund Distributors, Inc., member Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) (www.finra.org) and Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) (www.sipc.org). PFM Fund Distributors, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of PFM Asset Management LLC.